Cowichan Valley Cohousing
Amisto is launching a cohousing in the Cowichan Valley. This is your opportunity to participate in a forming group and put your fingerprints on the design.
Cohousing is much more than another strata.
- It is a community where you not only greet your neighbours, you know your neighbours.
- Together, you create a true community with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- From the energy of youth to the wisdom of elders, everyone is enriched.
- Village living in the 21st century.
- Large Common House for entertaining, community dinners, events.
- Aging in place with people of all ages.
Enhances physical, mental and social health.
A better way of life
Changing the world is possible.
We’ve done it before.
Join the core group and come to some group meetings and design workshops to meet the people and answer any remaining questions.
Become and Equity Member
Make a financial commitment to the group, participate in decision making.